At Simply Recipes AI Generator, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. This Copyright Policy outlines our approach to copyright infringement claims concerning the content generated and shared through our AI tool.
All content generated and displayed on Simply Recipes AI Generator is the property of the user who created it. Users retain full ownership and copyright of the recipes, images, or any other content they generate using our tool.
We are committed to responding to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable laws. If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Description of the infringing material and its location on our website.
- Contact information of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Submitting a Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon, please send a written notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
[Copyright Agent’s Name] [Company Name] [Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number]
If you believe that content you posted was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, phone number, and consent to jurisdiction in the federal court in your area.
Changes to This Copyright Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify this Copyright Policy at any time. Any revisions will be effective immediately upon posting the updated policy on our website. We encourage you to review this policy periodically for changes.